Homeopathy For life style diseases

 Today, many common ailments are being treated with conventional medicine, but this is not always the best option. It is highly recommended that you consult a doctor regarding any health- related related issue. However, if conventional medicine fails to give you lasting relief, you might consider the use of homeopathy.

 Homeopathic treatment is reserved for serious chronic or extreme ailments which conventional medicine can not assist in. Homeopathy is the only treatment for which there is irrefutable data supporting its efficiency.




I am a Homeo-medicine physician from India. Currently, I am working as a Homeo-medicine practitioner in Dubai. I have been practicing Homeo-medicine since 2009. I graduated with Bachelor Degree in Homeo-medicine from MDH College of Pharmacy, Mumbai, India. I am having more than 4 years of experience of homeo-therapy. I also do PRC (which is optional) course for this medicine. I work as a homeo-medicine practitioner in Dubai. I started working in Dubai in 2009.

I am Dr Abdul Hamid Shifa, a homeopath. I have been practicing homeopathy for over 25 years. I am a homeopath and a doctor registered with the Medical Council of India and the Government of Dubai. I have been practicing homeopathy for over 25 years and I am a homeopath and a doctor registered with the Medical Council of India and the Government of Dubai. I have been practicing homeopathy for over 25 years. My clinic is the only homeopathy clinic in Dubai.

https://www.drshifahomeo.com/homeo-treatments/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prevention Treatment for Kidney Stones in Dr. shifa's Homeopathy Clinic Dubai

Homeopathy For Pregnant and breast feeding women

About the Homeopathy Doctor